HST Baby Blanket

Untitled

Here's another baby gift I made for my friend. I'm such a sucker for half square triangles...

Untitled

I made this from LittleDoolaly's crochet pinwheel cushion pattern, just like I did for this blanket. I just made the squares a couple of rounds larger. I forgot to measure, but I think they were about 9.5 inches. For the yarn, I used Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Angel, Toy Elephant, Boo Pink, Lil Princess, Banana, Pooltime and Infant Teal. (I believe those are the colors, as I lost a couple of the yarn tags, oops). I liked how light and soft the yarn was! I also used a size G (4mm) hook. 

I loved how quickly it came together, how it felt, and how it looked! I was going for a mix of modern and traditional... what did you think?

Comments

  1. Baby blankets are so gratifying to make, aren't they. They are small enough not to get discouraged and big enough to give us really nice crochet project satisfaction! I think the style you have used here looks very modern to me, perhaps due to the choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts