Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Animals never cease to make me smile. I was at my parents' house the other day, and Pete crawled up into my lap. You guys, Pete does not have a reputation for being a very nice cat. The number of times this has happened can be counted on both hands. I must say, it feels pretty nice to be missed! 

Also, while I had a Pete in my lap, I was reading the most amazing card from some very dear friends. It made me more than smile; it made me cry! It makes me marvel at all the incredible people (and animals) that I'm lucky enough to have in my life, and how much they have made an impact on me!

I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and keep smiling!!
Kate :}

Comments

  1. Pete is very nicely settled on your lap! It seems he did miss you and that was his way of showing it! It must have given you a nice warm feeling. You even got a card from friends which touched you deeply. It must makes you feel lucky to recognize the good things in your life! A great way to start a new week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts