Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams from The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

I'm currently listening to the BBC radio version of Adams' book The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul.  I read it a few years ago, so it's fun to hear it come to life!

Do you guys like to listen to audio books?  I've listened to a few from Librivox.org, which is great site because the books (which are all in the public domain) are read by volunteers, and you can listen for free!  I've crafted to Verne, Dickens, Twain, Bronte...  It's a great way to "read" those classics you've been meaning to!

Have a terrific Tuesday my friends, wherever you are!

Comments

  1. Such lovely sparkling water and I love that quotation! We are always where we need to be, because that is where we are!
    No, I've never tried audio books, but I think I'll give it a try now you have kindly given the link to listen for free! Wow! In this day and age, free is rare as everyone seems to want to earn money on everything they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab resource, isn't it!?! I've been putting lots of old classics onto my ipod (great for listening to while crafting)!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty picture :-) Thanks for the link.
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you're welcome!
      Happy listening!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts